Saturday, September 25, 2004

A recent FO

This is the shawl I've just finished knitting for an expected grandchild. Posted by Hello
And now that I've figured out how to get pictures in here -- assuming, that is, I can remember how I did it just now -- we're well away.

The baby is expected in November, and once it's safely on the shores of light, I'll post more pics and full details on my website, www.jeanmile.demon.co.uk.

But for now, the thing will be to get some more pics of work in progress, and post them.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Awwww. . .You seem like such a caring person.

    Keep up the great work, and I should expect to see more pictures of those types of work that you do soon, right? ;-)

    Boredom on a Stick
    http://boredomonastick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete