Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One of the relatively rare mornings of complete blankness, probably because yesterday’s internal monologue was about something other than knitting. I’ve finished the first sleeve – left the stitches on hold in case I want to pink up stitches at the shoulder and do a three-needle bindoff – and started the second one. Should reach a dinosaur’s feet today: the legs are the worst.

Photography flatters the work so far. Stitches are uneven. But careful finishing – it will take fully as long to tidy the back as to knit it in the first place – and blocking should help.

I hope to be livelier tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Those internal monologues can really wear one out! Hope today's is more restful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me with how you manage to find time, and something worthwhile to say so regularly - so no apologies please! You are entitled to a little rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:09 PM

    Do you knit each leg separately or do you try to strand across between them? I have found that I prefer to knit each bit separately when there is too much space between them.

    ReplyDelete