Tuesday, August 15, 2023

 A good day. I continue to feel well. I think about my cats. Helen thinks it would be a good idea to re-house Paradox and re-install Perdita in Drummond Place. Maybe. 

  Oh dear; I’ve lost my draft. I’ll try to re-write some of it.

  Knitting progresses slowly. I am within sight of the second corner, attaching edging to the shawl, and might reach it this week. There are flaws in the fagotting — not many, not serious, but some. It is a stitch i love and would repair to perfection if I could.

  Wordle: Four was the base score today, including mine. Thomas and Theo scored three, Rachel and Alexander five. That doesn’t leave many to compose the base, especially as Roger hasn’t been heard from.

4 comments:

  1. Mary Lou2:16 AM

    It sounds like a love birthday, and good to be out and about a bit. I'm not a cat person, so I won't share any opinions on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how an event like a birthday can act as a real tonic! I'm so glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Poor Paradox. Even though she is the “culprit”, not to be wanted is an unhappy state to be in. Hope she can be found a forever home to everyone’s liking. So glad you are continuing to improve. Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can find a good home, I think Helen has the right idea - find someone to love Paradox and you and Perdita live together. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete