Monday, May 08, 2017

My husband is slightly better this evening.

And as for knitting…

I’m having a lovely time with the three-row stripes on the body of the Pollywog. I mustn’t go on too long – it’s a matter of the largest-size stitch-count and the smallest-size size. I should have taken a picture today, and will very soon. It’s going to be a rather delectable little sweater.


Thanks to Andrew and Andrea, there are various paths I might start down --  but at the moment, each seems too long or too sad or too complicated (or a mixture of all three). I really will try to do better tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:00 AM

    Your readers are always happy to hear from you but please no pressure. Maybe a new project will declare itself tomorrow in the light of the day.
    LisaRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying the polliwog! Sometimes easy knitting is what the doctor ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I cant remember if I warned you there is an error in the number of stripes. I'm sure you'll figure it out, but I sent it in an email. Sorry to crash this party.

    ReplyDelete