Sunday, October 22, 2023

 I think I am making a bit of progress with the should-be-simple problem of how to post pictures. But I haven’t completely cracked it yet, and am ready to abandon it for today.

 

The weather has calmed. The sun is shining. It’s cold.

 

I’m still a donkey suspended between two carrots when it comes to knitting. I have succeeded in finding the Glenan pattern in my Ravelry library, and could knit from it there as I have been doing with the Argyle vest. I’d rather have the book, which is not where it should be.

 

Kate Davies released a few more of her Advent Calendars yesterday. I decided to indulge, but they vanished in a twinkling and I have missed my chance. 

Wordle: Another toughie. I scored five, and was joined there by Ketki and Mark. Poor Rachel needed six. That’s half of us. The other half did better. Thomas and Roger scored three, Alexander and Theo, four. 

1 comment:

  1. Mary Lou4:45 PM

    Jean, if you are trying to get them from email onto the ipad, i can help there. With Blogger, you are own your own! Wordle took me five today.

    ReplyDelete