Thursday, November 18, 2004

To London...

We're off, for nearly a week. I ought to be able to post some un-illustrated tidbit while we're there, but normal service will be suspended. (The difficulty is to find a moment when (a) 18-year-old Hellie is not on the telephone and (b) her sister Lizzie isn't playing with the Sims.) I hope to come back with many pictures of the nameless boy, perhaps even wrapped in his shawl.

I finished the Wallaby last night. Actually finished-finished, underarms woven, loose ends dealt with. I may or may not block it when we get back. The digital camera is packed with the London stuff, so the final picture will have to wait, too.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:53 PM

    I do hope you have an enjoyable time with your family in London. Do try and see the Himalaya Exhibition at Mitchells if you can but it does not start until 25th Nov. Judith

    ReplyDelete