Wednesday, September 07, 2016

I’ve suddenly got A Day Off, and my current thought is that I’ll go back to bed once I’ve posted this.

-- Alexander is coming over to visit my husband.

--  I was going to North Berwick with a friend, as my husband knows – but she now says that she’d rather go next week. Fine by me.

--  I have those forms from NYC to download, print, sign, scan, and send back – but they’re not waiting for me this morning, as I expected. They won’t be here until NYC wakes up sometime this afternoon.

Bliss!


So I think bed is the thing to do. I’ll get up mid-morning and address the question of food.

6 comments:

  1. A most sensible plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, but I think I'd have chewed a bit on the Uncia instead:) lots of tiny cables for me just now, but it's the chart before last, an end is in sight! that for me is the time where I would rather knit 24/7 to finish - but unfortunately no free day for me here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syd T.4:49 PM

    Oh Heaven! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. =Tamar2:17 AM

    Sleep until ready to play, play until ready to sleep.

    ReplyDelete