Friday, March 01, 2024

 Not time for much. We’ve had visitors. I’m exhausted.

 Thomas Kingston committed suicide. There were hints in some of yesterday’s reports.

  I was going to suggest to you that Israel seems to be working for Trump’s re-election. Then today I read that Trump and Netanyahu are pals. Maybe it’s true. Maybe Netanyahu is pushing Biden for every bullet and drone he can get, in the happy knowledge that he is making his re-election ever less certain. 

  Mostly threes and fours for Wordle today. Ketki and I both scored five. I found it very difficult and was delighted with my five. 

   




4 comments:

  1. I was pleased with my six today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I came up with 3! So sad about Thomas Kingston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/137466-170212-nyt-report-reveals-netanyahu-and-kushner-have-long-history-of-friendship#:~:text=The%20report%20includes%20a%20leaked,on%20visits%20to%20the%20US.
    There is a tight connection between the trumps and netanyahu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Hi Jean!
    You may find, as I have, that adding a keyboard to the I Pad is not just useful, but a pleasure. It connects by Bluetooth, no wires, and uses an ordinary battery. It’s not part of the case, a completely separate item. Mine is made by Logitech.
    Phyllis in Florida USA

    ReplyDelete