Thursday, April 07, 2022

 

Absolutely nothing was achieved today. I’m appearing here just to reassure you.

 

I had a brief, violent attack of diarrhoea this morning and on the strength of that, decided not to go out. I’ve been all right since, and have hopes for tomorrow. Archie promises to get up before lunchtime, and we’ll attempt the expedition which we cancelled today.

 

No knitting.

 

Wordle: It was another New-York-Times-y word, one of those, like TROPE, which hover in the periphery of one’s vocabulary but are never actually spoken or written. The grown-ups (Alexander, Ketki, Mark) got it in four. Youth and age (Thomas and I) needed all six.

 

I hope to do better tomorrow. Thank you for your contributions to the all-purpose recipe thread. More on that to follow.

3 comments:

  1. I got W in 3 - my best result ever. Now to get bak to my random knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Wordle in 5 yesterday, I was reduced to guessing until had a brainwave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =Tamar2:31 PM

    OH, dear. I hope it was just one of those days.
    The rain here in southern MD Thursday came on just as I was hoping to run some errands, so, better luck Friday. It's now Friday morning and brightly sunny.

    ReplyDelete