Thursday, August 01, 2024

 Less to report than ever. Helen, however, is back from Kirkmichael and may be able to stir me into action.  No knitting. I think I am right about that chair, and Helen agrees that pictures of me knitting show arms and shoulders free and body hunched slightly forward. The wheelchair the NHS gave me will do fine,  but how do I get in and out of it? I’m not allowed to initiate transfers on my own.

   Nor have I chosen a yarn yet.

   I continue to worry about Jeremy Bamber. Helen professes herself persuaded by the New Yorker. Obviously, if there was anyone alive in the house when Jeremy came back with the police, then he’s innocent, end of story. There is some evidence for that, not very strong. Why not concentrate there?

   Wordle: another five for me. The starters gave me a green and a brown. Line three made it three  greens. Line four much the same. I went away and read the newspaper for a while. The answer seemed obvious when I got back.

   Ketki, Rachel and Thomas three. Mark five. Alexander four. Theo and Roger over the pond both three — pretty clever.







1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:39 PM

    Transfers must be the carers responsibility then? You might find an air cushion was more comfortable on the bedsores when sitting upright?
    JennyS

    ReplyDelete