Saturday, August 17, 2024

 Slightly better today. Better appetite, certainly. Less dehydration. Helen and Alexander and Ketki all slept here last night. Bliss! They will all be back on Monday when a lawyer will come to advise on estate planning. I fear there is nothing to be done. I just hope the govt will leave me enuf to end my days at home in relative comfort

   Sleeping in the upsy-downsy chair was only a partial success.   Necrotic hip and sore bottom were completely fine. But I couldn’t sleep. Back to bed tonight.

   Thank you for your messages. 

   Wordle: I had a relatively good three today, joined there by Rachel and  Mark and Thomas. Alexander and Ketki needed four. Four for Theo, five for Roger. If disaster was going to strike, today it was usually in the fifth letter. I was lucky.



  






3 comments:

  1. I suspect sleeping in a chair at night might be harder than dozing in one during the day! More of a mental approach than anything else? Maybe you need to channel your inner feline... alternate napping and wakefulness through the 24 hours... light switch, tv remote, podcasts at the ready! There is evidence that back in olden days; eg Samuel Peyps and earlier, people were very active for a few hours in the middle of the night, going for walks, visiting friends etc. It makes the monastic hours less unreasonable, less harsh, if waking at 2 for was already common practice. Wordle in 6 for me. Last letter wordle woes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the end game doesn't have to be played too soon, but it good to have it discussed. Sorry the chair wasn't conducive to sleeping. I like Kirsten's idea of the feline approach! Another wordle in three, luck abounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here are all Digital marketing services encompass a wide range of online strategies and tools that businesses use to reach and engage with their target audiences. These services include: digital marketing solution here

    ReplyDelete