Thursday, January 25, 2024

 The weather a bit better, I think, but mostly, here, it has been a day of plumbers banging in the Downstairs Lavatory, and carers handing over to each other. The current one is older and more severe.  Cider consumption will be reduced.

  Her arrival means that I’ve got to finish the newly-attached ball of yarn (see yesterday) within a fortnight. It gives me a target.

   Thank you, no, Mary Lou, I haven’t seen MDKnitting on the subject of hand-winding, and will seek it out. (Comment yesterday) Tamar, carers are meant to change places with each , other every two weeks as long as things go smoothly.

Wordle: threes and fours today — four for me. The threes were Ketki, Mark, and Alexander. Poor Rachel needed five. Different people got stuck in different scenarios. Rachel and I suffered from grn, grn, grn ???, ???, but Ketki had a grn, grn, ???, grn, grn and Thomas a ???, grn, grn, grn, grn. There is usually more symmetry when it gets to four greens.

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:27 AM

    How much cider do you drink in a day? You once mentioned that one of your daughters thinks you should stop. I realize it is none of my business and that cider is one of your few remaing pleasures, but does it affect your mobility or knitting?
    weavinfool

    ReplyDelete