Saturday, October 14, 2023

 Depressingly little achieved. The Legion of Mary visited me this morning, presumably because Visiting the Sick is one of the Corporal Works of Mercy. They were pleasant but stayed a bit too long. This afternoon I wound a skein of yarn. Ready therefore to proceed with the Argyle vest but I haven’t done it yet. Helen also came. No news. 

  Many thanks for your help with Into the Whirled. I looked up June 7, 2016, Anonymous. It was mostly useful in indicating that my interest in the yarn goes even further back. Anonymous2, The Loopy Ewe still lists  it, but adds “out of stock”. I think the only thing to do, as you suggest, would be to order from the website and have it sent to my sister, the next time she proposes to visit.

It’s more likely that younger generations would go visit each other on one side of the pond or the other. It could be done that way. Not that I need more yarn.

Wordle: it seems to have been easy today, although there’s always one out-lier. We were all threes and fours except that Mark, of all people, needed five and Roger hasn’t been heard from. I was one of the threes.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:06 PM

    As yarn companies occasionally tend to come and go there is always the possibility that your yarn, or particular color won’t be there if you wait too long to order. Or maybe that might be a good thing. Chloe

    ReplyDelete