Sunday, March 11, 2018


All well here, more or less, but no knitting.

The full horrors of kitchen reconstruction will burst upon me tomorrow. All that I  know is that the prefabricated units will be delivered at a time presently unknown, but at some point to be revealed to me.  My very dear cleaner was to have come this afternoon to help move the last few things out of the present kitchen, but she didn’t. I hope everything is all right there. And Helen will be back tomorrow.

So if you don’t hear from me, that’s why.

7 comments:

  1. Everything crossed that it all goes (in the good old Crrnish word) suent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope that you have a safe house to retreat to if it all gets too much to bear. I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end - the Aga looked lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn Jenkins3:51 AM

    Good thoughts from San Francisco for tomorrow's install.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In one or two days you will be settling in to your new kitchen. You will make it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Are the horrors over or is it mid- horror yet? Did you hear from your friend who didn't show up and is Helen back to back you up? My goodness, what is happening?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, what is happening? Curious friends want to know.

    ReplyDelete