Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My new WIP

Blogger and I seem to have parted company on the issue of getting pictures into Blog entries -- I'll keep this short in case either the picture (as yesterday) or the text (as this morning) disappears when I try to post.

I cast on for a Fair Isle cardigan last night. Shape-wise, it will be based on our younger daughter's wedding sweater. For more on the general subject of wedding sweaters, see my website, www.jeanmile.demon.co.uk

What I should have been doing last night was sewing buttons onto the Baby Surprise. I bought them, anyway.

I'll post a picture of Helen's wedding sweater separately. It seems to be all I can do at the moment. I'm pretty sure I haven't changed my technique (=squirt a picture up, using Hello; go to Blogger and edit it, by adding text) so I think Blogger must have moved the goalposts.




No comments:

Post a Comment