Tuesday, November 16, 2021

 

I am sorry to have left you in the lurch. I have been feeling dim. The colonoscopy would have been today and I rejoiced in my decision. No knitting. Covid booster on Thursday.

 

I wonder if I should reinstate Italian lessons, for the sake of the discipline?

 

The cheetah kittens are back within camera range. They are four weeks old today, I think. The hind legs still don’t function entirely well but they are much more active, and much less dependent on snuggling into their mother. Here’s their address again: https://nationalzoo.si.edu/webcams/cheetah-cub-cam

 

Franklin continues to post almost daily on Facebook about his Parisian adventure, which continues to go well.

 

5 comments:

  1. I got my COVID booster AND my flu shot yesterday. I am aching today. A lot of people here at our Assisted Living place are aching

    ReplyDelete
  2. =Tamar7:57 PM

    It sounds like now that the old deadline has passed, you're feeling more up to things.
    I got my covid booster on the weekend. Slight soreness is almost gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covid booster flattened me for a few days, but I gradually got back to normal again.
    You are sounding better, any moment now you will be embarking upon kimchee again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can reinstate the Italian, I think it sounds like a good idea, for the discipline and the fun part. For us. My booster left me really tired, but none the worse for wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:54 PM

    I had my covid booster in the end of Oct, and had less of a reaction than I'd had to the original two.
    Thanks for keeping tabs on the baby cheetahs! I checked just now and they must be out exploring; it's a relatively mild day here in the DC area.
    Italian lessons sound like a good project to pick up again, both for the interaction with your teacher and the discipline of the studies. Onward!

    Anne C. in Bethesda, MD

    ReplyDelete