Wednesday, May 24, 2023

 

I’m not in very good form this evening, although it’s been a good day. It was seriously sunny at last. I sat out on the step (I was fine this morning). I had a nice time with the man from the Yale U.P. He seems to think my husband’s work will be published in ’25, and that the full text, which he has been entrusted with the thankless task of shortening, will be available on a Yale computer by application. So I’ll have to stay alive until then.

 

And despite the afternoon’s collapse, I got two more long, long rows of the shawl border done.

 

Wordle: I got a three this morning, the first in a while .Ketki joined me there. The rest did worse. Roger is back, with a five. Fours elsewhere.

 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:52 PM

    Oh my! It took me 5 in Wordle today! I kept choosing the wrong letters twice. My sister said she has days like that.
    Congrats on the two long rows. Looking forward to the completed work.
    Sarah (in Manhattan...Upper West Side to be precise)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =Tamar9:03 AM

    Glad to hear you got some sun. Good news about your husband's book, too - you ought to get credit somewhere for typing it and keeping the files etc.
    Two whole rows, wow. At that length it's an achievement.

    ReplyDelete