Saturday, February 25, 2023

 Time for even less than usual tonight – I’ve been watching rugby, and it’s now time for a can of soup and welcome bed.  England beat Wales. Ireland beat Italy, too, but I didn’t watch that one. We play France tomorrow, in Paris. That’s always a good match.

 

And I got some knitting done. I think I’ve got my stitch count straightened out. I’ve reached the second pattern round -- they come every six rounds -- and the second colour.

 

We had a post from Kate Davies this morning, about her depression. I don’t think I knew about that. She’s had tremendous problems, with her stroke, but it sounds as if she has been liable to severe depression even longer.

 

Wordle: I failed, the climax of a dismal week. Alexander and Roger both needed six, some slight comfort perhaps. Fours elsewhere. Nothing from Theo, who is usually very faithful.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:47 PM

    What astonishes me about Kate Davies is the relentless flow of creativity she manages even while suffering from conditions which would fell most of us. An inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wordle beat me too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:21 PM

    We keep hearing in TV commercials that there are drugs which augment the main ones for depression. I haven’t read the article (yet) but perhaps she could change or add to her medication. I worry for her. Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. =Tamar4:55 PM

    Once the pattern is established, it should be easier. Sunny and warmer here. Perhaps the advent of Spring will help Kate too.

    ReplyDelete