Sunday, July 10, 2022

 

It was a worthy final. Djokovic beat the disagreeable Greek but the display of friendliness and good sportsmanship at the end quite made up for negative sentiments one might have harboured towards either. 50 weeks to wait until it happens again. 

 

And knitting progressed well. I have wound and attached the final colour to the Lilias Day yoke, and should finish the coloured bit, at least, in the next couple of days – barring disaster.

 

Rachel has sent some lovely pictures of her seven granddaughters – who are also my seven great-granddaughters. I’ll sort through them and show you a couple soon.

 

Four for Wordle today. Alexander and Ketki both needed five; only three for Mark (and Rachel). I’ve forgotten how Thomas fared. I had four browns again, after my starter words, and this time I gave up and put a Jean-word on line three, omitting one of the brown letters and including a consonant I had already eliminated. As often, that proved a useful move: the three browns I had included all turned green.

No comments:

Post a Comment