Tuesday, October 04, 2022

 

It has been a dull, damp day. Helen and I got around the garden – that’s always good to report.

 

And I knit resolutely on. The trouble with a pattern like this, difficult to begin with, is that mistakes can creep in as one begins to relax. I’ve had to fix a couple today, I think successfully. I’m mildly concerned about whether the four cable panels pull in so much that there won’t be any positive ease after all. Meanwhile the MCAL starts day after tomorrow. The excitement mounts. On-line cast-on parties are available, but I think I’ll be happier going it alone.

 

Comment: KirstenM: thank you for the link yesterday to those interesting mosaics. I have forwarded it to Helen.

 

Wordle: the stars today were Alexander, Ketki, and Theo, with three. Thomas and Mark and DaughterRachel and I had four; Granddaughter Rachel limped home with six. So my fours total now exceeds the fives, by one!

1 comment:

  1. =Tamar4:01 PM

    It has been my experience that over time the cables in a pullover will loosen slightly and allow more ease. Good work with the word guessing! It continues gray and damp here in Maryland.

    ReplyDelete