Wednesday, March 09, 2022

 

The news from Ukraine gets more and more depressing. What is to become of us? Also, I didn’t know that Russia exported so much oil. I thot we were all dependant on Saudi Arabia.

 

Cloudy but dry. Alexander came over, and we got around the garden. Wordle in five – not very distinguished. Alexander has got an app on his telephone – sort of like What’s App, but not – on which he and his family and a friend share their Wordle grills every day. His son Thomas and the friend both got it in three today. I would join and be the class dunce except that I can’t remember my Apple password and the attempt to re-set it defeated even Alexander this morning.

 

I advanced the knitting but didn’t, as I had hoped, cast off the Aroon jacket. Tomorrow, surely.

 

I’ve found a set of graduated colours which I’m pretty sure I bought at the Edinburgh Yarn Festival. 2019 was the last year it happened, but I think this yarn may be even older than that. I think I will knit my Baby Surprise with it, and am wondering whether to graduate the stripes, or to sprinkle them about randomly. Or have random stripes on the body of the Surprise, and graduate them on the bottom flap.

2 comments:

  1. Another day I forgot Wordle! Off to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =Tamar1:06 PM

    Good weather, good knitting, good day.
    It's sunny here today - Thursday - how did it get to be Thursday already?

    ReplyDelete